Ibrina Noel Lopez

Ibrina Noel Lopez
Born October 1, 2008

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Please Pray

Please pray for Ibrina today. Cathy and Xavier got a call at 6 this morning and they think she has developed an infection. Right now she is getting a blood transfusion, but the lab results will take 3 days! They also had to reduce her milk intake from 25ml to 3ml at each feeding...she was spitting alot of it up.
Pray for peace for Cathy and Xavier, complete healing for Ibrina and wisdom for the doctors. And pray for Marcus as he is adjusting to all of this (as a 7th grade boy). I'll update as they find out more! Thanks!

2 comments:

Pam said...

Crystal, Thanks for keeping us updated on little Ibrina. She's going to be a tough little cookie when all of this is over! You are all in my heart and in my prayers. Please let me know if there is ANYTHING at all that I can do to help you! Love and hugs, Pam

Sarah said...

any news?